Please join WISE and our neighbors for an honest and productive forum to learn about and discuss equity, diversity, discrimination and hate speech and attitudes.
* Interesting speakers sharing personal experiences
* Expertise on discrimination’s traumatic impact on all of us
* Opportunity to ask questions and participate in meaningful, diverse conversations
* Community building exercise to promote harmony
* Chance to learn and identify what we can do to make our communities safe for everyone, more inclusive and fair
All welcome to this timely conversation! Children 12 years age and older are encouraged to attend.