Here’s what she wants to do!
If successful I will:
* Fight for living wages, restoration of lost steps, and smaller class size;
* Provide fiscal oversight and improved board accountability, and transparency,
* Develop budgets that meet actual school needs at the school level;
* Champion measures to ensure full PUBLIC school funding;
* Ensure that our school facilities maintained properly;
* Advocate for equity for ALL AACPS students;
* Pledge to eliminate transportation inefficiencies, increase recess, and align school start times according to known data; and,
* Pursue implementation of policies that solve bullying and racism as well as enact measures that properly support minorities and people of color.
Come here from her, Myers for D5 County Council, Luby, Hovermale and Bagnall for D33 Delegates and Hurwitz for D33 Senate at WISE’s general meeting Oct. 1 at 7 at Heck Hall, St. Martin’s on the Field, Severna Park.